Accessing a Grid
With Flipgrid, students do not create accounts! Teachers simply share Grid Codes with students to participate in Flipgrid discussions, using either computers or mobile devices.
- PCs, Macs, & Chromebooks - Visit flipgrid.com. Teachers share the Grid Code for students to enter on the homepage.
- iPads, iPhones, & Androids - Download the free Flipgrid app for iOS or Android. Teachers share the Grid Code for students to enter on the app.
Recording a Video
Once in a Grid, students select a Topic and click the green plus to record
- Record a video - flip the camera and pause while recording!
- Review the video - gain confidence with unlimited retakes!
- Take a selfie - customize the image to add style!
- Enter Info - last step before submitting the video!
Students can also upload their own custom videos. After hitting the green plus button, look for the green upload icon just to the right of the red record button.