With Flipgrid, only educators need an account and students are always free. There is no limit to the amount of student videos which can be submitted and Flipgrid will never delete your content (unless requested).
Flipgrid One is free for life and has all the tools to build a social learning community with unlimited topics and unlimited student videos. Upgrade existing accounts to Flipgrid Classroom at anytime and take student engagement to the next level! As always, students are free and do not create accounts. Here are some of the key differences between Flipgrid One and Flipgrid Classroom:
Flipgrid One - free for life
- 1 Grid, Unlimited Topics
- Unlimited student response videos (15-sec or 90-sec)
- Security, privacy, & moderation settings
- Simple individual student feedback
Flipgrid Classroom - $65 per year, per educator
- Unlimited Grids, Unlimited Topics
- Unlimited student response videos (15-sec, 30-sec, 60-sec, 90-sec, 2-min, 3-min, 5-min)
- Student-to-Student reply videos
- Customizable feedback & assessment rubrics
- Add multiple educators to help manage with Grid CoPilots
Educators can start for free with Flipgrid One and simply upgrade to Flipgrid Classroom within their Educator Dashboard at anytime! Visit pricing.flipgrid.com for more details and information on group pricing. As always, students do not create accounts and participate for free.
Want to upgrade? Learn more here.
Account Expiring? Learn more here.