Educators have complete control over the content on their Grid! Here's how educators remove a video by deleting or hiding it from the Grid (students - learn more here):
- Visit the Educator Admin at admin.flipgrid.com.
- Select a grid by clicking on its name
- A list of Topics will be displayed. Select a Topic by clicking on its title.
- A list of video Responses will be displayed.
- Use the Actions button and select Delete Response. This will permanently delete the video.
- Educators can also simply make the video Inactive and hide it from student view.
Educators can also edit certain information associated with the video response. Click here to learn more about editing videos!
If you're a student or participating on another educator Grid, click here for details on removing your video.