Flipgrid provides a fun, easy way to submit videos. Flipgrid also supports the ability for students to import their own videos as well.
After tapping the Green Plus, Students can import their own custom video:
- Tap next to the record button. Select your video and finish the steps to submit to Flipgrid
- Review your video - Trim, rearrange, or add more. Tap the arrow in the bottom right to advance.
- Take a selfie - The selfie will be the cover image for your video. Tap the arrow in the bottom right to advance.
- Submit your video - Edit your name, add a tiltle, or attach a link. Then submit!
- Flipgrid currently supports MP4, MOV and WEBM video formats.
- Chromebooks do not support MOV files.
- On Android devices, you may only import a single video. Importing will delete any other clips you may have recorded.
- We recommend the web browser or app is up to date to avoid any importing issues.
Having issues with an imported video? You can use a free program, such as https://convert-video-online.com/ to convert the video to 720p quality.