Once videos are submitted, Educators can edit the name, email, title, or attachment that is associated with the video. Students, please contact your teacher for assistance with editing any information.
- Access your educator account at admin.flipgrid.com.
- Select a grid by clicking on its name to View Topics.
- Scroll to see a list of your Topics. Select a Topic to View Videos.
- Scroll to see a list of videos. Use the Actions button and select Edit Response.
- Add Vibe - educators can add a Vibe to student videos for a featured comment or encouragement seen by others in the class.
- Edit Name. As always, only the first initial of the last name is shown to others.
- Add/Edit Email. An email allows students to receive a private video feedback, assessment scores, and private text comments. Using the "School Email Domain" or "PLC/Public Grid" community types will automatically fill this field with the students email address.
- Add/Edit Title. Titles are limited to 80 characters and can include hashtags for searchability.
- Add/Edit Link. Students can include an external link to their video to submit Google Doc, Dropbox, or other external files.
Flipgrid does not allow the video or the selfie/thumbnail to be edited after submitting. It is possible to download the video, edit in another application (such as iMovie), and import the video as a new Response though.
Students, please contact your teacher for assistance with editing any video submissions.