Once videos are submitted, Educators have a couple options on editing information associated with the video:
- Visit the Educator Admin at admin.flipgrid.com.
- Select a grid by clicking on its name.
- A list of Topics will be displayed. Select a Topic by clicking on its title.
- A list of video Responses will be displayed. Use the Actions button and select Edit Response.
- Edit Name. As always, only the first initial of the last name is shown to others.
- Add/Edit Email. An email allows students to receive a private video feedback, assessment scores, and private text comments. If Educators plan to use these features, they can also require students to include an email under Topic settings.
- Add/Edit Title. Titles are limited to 80 characters and can include hashtags for searchability.
- Add/Edit Link. Students can include an external link to their video to submit Google Doc, Dropbox, or other external files.
Flipgrid does not allow for the video or the selfie/thumbnail to be edited after submitting. It is possible to download the video, edit in another application (such as iMovie), and upload the video as a new Response though.
Students, please contact your teacher for assistance with editing any video submissions.