This article is only about helping Educators access their Flipgrid Educator account. If you are trying to access a Group using a Join Code, please find assistance for that here: Getting Started: Students.
Google or Microsoft accounts:
Most educators should use the login with Microsoft or Google options. You won't even have a Flipgrid specific password!
- If you lost or forgot your password, please use the "I forgot my password" link on admin.flipgrid.com
- If you are not receiving the "Reset Password" emails, check your pesky spam folder. If you still can't find it, that is likely because your school's spam filter is blocking them. You will need to get in touch with us by clicking "Contact Support" at the bottom of this article.
If you type the incorrect password too many times, your account will be locked and you will see a "too many requests" message. When this happens, you have two options:
- You should receive an email to unlock your account. Click that and you can now try using the Google/Microsoft option or entering your password
- Request a password reset email. This will also unlock your account.
- Within your Educator Admin, click your name in the upper-right corner and select Account Settings.
- Click the Password underneath the page title where you will be required to enter your current password before selecting a new password for your account.