Mic Only mode allows learners the ability to create audio-only videos by:
1. Allowing users to be able to just share their voice - For our camera shy users, there is the ability to switch to just having audio only to be recorded on the screen.
2. Display audio as a waveform - The waveform will have a dual purpose as an audio meter to visually indicate to a user their volume level.
3. Ability to add effects without the use of the camera - Filters, frames, emojis, whiteboards and texts can still be used! Why not create an emoji singing your favorite tune?
Here's how you can submit a video response with 'Mic only' mode:
- Select Record a Response from the Topics page
- Open the Options drawer, and then select Mic only
- Press the circle to record, and then click Next to proceed with editing and submitting the video
When you're in 'Mic only' mode, the blue circle will pulse with the sound it's recording. You can also add Effects like emojis and frames, as you would in a normal video!