Mic Only mode allows learners the ability to create audio-only videos by:
1. Allowing users to be able to just share their voice - For our camera shy users, there is the ability to switch to just having audio only to be recorded on the screen.
2. Display audio as a waveform - The waveform will have a dual purpose as an audio meter to visually indicate to a user their volume level.
3. Ability to add effects without the use of the camera - Filters, frames, emojis, whiteboards and texts can still be used! Why not create an emoji singing your favorite tune?
Step 1: Select Mic Only
1. Select Record a Response from the Topics page
2. Select Options
3. Select Mic only
Step 2: Record with Mic Only
1. Mic only will display a waveform matching your volume level
2. Optional: Add effects like emojis, frames, text etc.
3. Select the Camera icon to record
4. When you are finished recording, select Next
5. Make any edits, select Next
Step 3: Cover Photo and Add a Title
- You can select a different cover photo by either Select frame, Take selfie or Upload photo
- Add an optional Link or Title
- Select Submit