Flipgrid allows educators to share one specific video on a Grid for view-only access and not allow access to everything else. This is a great way to share student videos with families!
Here's how to find the Family Share Link:
- Access your educator account at admin.flipgrid.com to visit your main My Grids page.
- Select a Grid by clicking on its name to View Topics.
- Scroll down to see a list of your Topics. Select a Topic by clicking on its title to View Videos.
- Scroll down tp see a list of videos. If on a computer, simply select the Share button. If on mobile, select the Actions button first and then Share.
- You will now see two links, Class link and Family link. Copy the family link and send via email, Remind, or any other way you can communicate with your families.
You can also download and print out a QR code for Family Share Links. Many educators use Family Share QR codes to meet staff around the school, share student reviews in books, or other places for easy viewing!