Flipgrid allows educators to share one specific video on a Grid for view-only access and not allow access to everything else. This is a great way to share student videos with families!
Here's how to find the Private Share Link:
- Access your educator account at admin.flipgrid.com to visit your main My Grids page.
- Select a Grid by clicking on its name to View Topics.
- Scroll down to see a list of your Topics. Select a Topic by clicking on its title to View Videos.
- Scroll down to see a list of videos. If on a computer you can select the Share button. If on mobile, select the Actions button first and then Share.
- The private share link will be presented which you can use to send via email, Remind, or any other way you can communicate with your families.
You can also download and print out a QR code for Private Share Links. Many educators use Private Share QR codes to meet staff around the school, share student reviews in books, or other places for easy viewing!