Students with older devices can experience issues with their audio and video not aligning correctly. Flipgrid recommends a couple steps to help address this issue:
- Update to the latest browser version of choice. Flipgrid recommends using Chrome.
- Force quit the browser and try again (hold Command+Q on Mac, Alt+F4 on PC, close ALL windows on Chromebooks).
- Try another browser to see if the issue persists.
- Completely restart the device and try again.
If you continue experiencing issues, some devices have the option to change the camera size which can help audio and video sync up correctly:
- Open the camera by clicking the green plus button.
- Select the Options wheel.
- Under Camera Size, select 1x1.
If you continue experiencing issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further support and include any device and browser information.