We have made a number of exciting updates to Flipgrid recently, including making everything 100% free! We temporarily required Grid passwords as we made updates.
You now have three options for your Grid privacy! Here's how to update your Grid:
- Visit your Educator account at admin.flipgrid.com
- Use the Actions button to select Edit Grid (not to be confused with editing a topic).
- Under section 2. Community Type you can select one of the three options.
- School Email Domain - Students enter the Flip Code and verify their school email using Microsoft or Google.
- Student ID List - Students enter the Flip Code and input their Student ID # or scan a QR code for verification.
- PLC and Public - Allow anyone to view videos with just the Flip Code. To record a video, participants verify their email address via Microsoft or Google.
You can click on each of the three links above to learn more about each option and how it might work best for your classroom.