Mixtapes allow Group leads to showcase member videos from across any Topic and easily share with others! This is a view-only set of videos hand-selected by the Group lead.
Step 1: Create a Mixtape
- Go to your account and select the profile icon > Mixtapes from the menu. You can also use this link for direct access admin.flipgrid.com/manage/mixtapes
- Select the +Mixtape button
- Add a title, a description and an optional password
- Select Create Mixtape button
Step 2: Add videos to your Mixtape
Now that you have created your Mixtape, you need to add member video responses from your Recent Activity or your Topics.
- Go to a Topic to view the Responses that you would like to add.
- Select the Response you would like to add to your mixtape.
- Select the ... button beside the response
- Select Add to Mixtapes
- Select the mixtape that you just created in Step 1.
- Or select Create a Mixtape if you want to make a new one
- Select Add
- Select Got it! Your Video has been added to your Mixtape.
- Continue these steps to add more videos to your Mixtape!
Step 3: Share your Mixtape
To share your view-only Mixtape, simply share the Join Link or Code!
- Under Mixtapes, select the blue Share button
- Copy the link (www.flipgrid.com/+team) or share the Mixtape Join Code (+team)
- You can also share the QR code, embed the Mixtape, or share to Microsoft Teams, Google Classroom, or Remind