MixTapes allow you to showcase student videos from across any Grid or Topic and easily share mic drop moments with the ones that matter! This is a view-only set of videos hand-selected by you, the educator.
To get started, you first need to create your MixTape:
- Visit your educator account and select MixTapes from the top menu. You can also use this link for direct access admin.flipgrid.com/manage/mixtapes
- Select the blue + New MixTape button to get the party started!
- Copy or customize the Flip Code, which you will use to share the MixTape with others!
Now that you have created your MixTape, you need to add student videos from Recent Videos or Topics in your educator account. There are 2 ways to add videos to a MixTape:
- Click the video Actions button and select Add to MixTapes.
- You can also watch a student video within your educator account and click the cassette tape icon on the upper-right of the video, just below Feature and Spark.
Share the MixTape Flip Code with your students, family, or coworkers and let them enjoy the magic of student voice! Create MixTapes for student portfolios, parent announcements, semester showcases, project highlights, or school yearbooks. For more ideas, check out our blog post about MixTapes here: http://blog.flipgrid.com/news/mixtapes