By default, educators will receive a daily summary email for new videos submitted to the Group or Topic, as well as any new Topics that are added. Educators can adjust this to be weekly summaries, receive emails for every new video, or turn off notifications completely.
Updating Email Notifications
- Visit your educator account at admin.flipgrid.com
- Within Discussion, select the Topic or Group you'd like to update notifications for
- Use the Actions button and select Edit Topic
- Within Features, select the frequency of new video or Topic Notifications. The default is set to Daily
- Select Actions and Edit Group Notifications
Do you want students to receive notifications? Turn on Group or Topic Followers so students can be alerted of new Topics and videos with daily or weekly emails.
NOTE - Educators and students will always receive confirmations and updates on videos you submit to the Discussion. Also, you will receive emails related to your account (password, privacy updates, etc.) which cannot be turned off.