After the lead creates their Topics or Groups (learn more on getting started for leads), they can share their discussions with members! Once members join the discussion, they can respond by submitting their videos.
Sharing a Topic or Group
- Login to your admin account at admin.flipgrid.com.
- Select the Group you would like to share.
- Select the share button to find your Join Link and Code, as well as other ways to share your Group or Topic.
Join Code or Link
Flipgrid works on any device! Depending on the device, learners will enter the Join Code at flipgrid.com or on the free Flipgrid app:
- PCs, Macs, & Chromebooks - Visit flipgrid.com. Educators share the Join Code for learners to enter on the homepage.
- iPads, iPhones, & Androids - Download the free Flipgrid app for iOS or Android. Educators will share the Join Code for students to enter on the app.
The Join Code also creates a Link. For example, the Join Code fgridsupport can also be accessed by the link https://flipgrid.com/fgridsupport. Copy/paste the link in emails, texts, social media, Google Classroom, or other websites to invite your learners to join!
Scan a QR Code
Leads can download/print QR codes for learners to scan on the Flipgrid app. The Flipgrid app and flipgrid.com offers a QR scanner on the homepage.
Pro Tip: if you are using Usernames for your Permission type, each learner will have their own unique QR code to scan and automatically enter both the Join Code and username for them. Learn more about Usernames and QR codes.
Embed a Topic or Group
Leads can embed a Group, Topic, or even video Response into any LMS or website. Members can watch and record videos without leaving the webpage. Learn more about embedding a Group or Topic.
Should I share the Topic or Group Join Code?
Groups help organize Topics together and share them. You can share all the Topics in a Group using a Group Join Code or Link. Share a single Topic using the Topic Join Code or Link.
Please see Join Code and how to share