One method educators can choose for students and participants to join a discussion is with a student email. Student emails are the most secure method for students to join and allows students the ability to manage their own videos with MyFlipgrid.
Student emails must be managed by Microsoft or Google.
Add Student Emails
- Log into your free educator account at admin.flipgrid.com
- Select the Actions button to edit your Topic or Group or create a new Topic or Group.
- Scroll down to the Permissions section. Select Student Email.
- Add your student email(s)
- Add email domains: Give Permission to students with a common email domain. A domain is anything after the @ sign. For example, adding @flipgridstu.com would allow any student with that domain to join (they must also have the Join Code)
- Add individual emails: Give Permission to specific email addresses. For example, adding email@example.com would only allow the student with that specific email to join.
- Update or create your Topic or Group