Educators don't add each student email but instead, they only add everything after the @ symbol of emails. Some school emails have different endings for educators and students - simply add both!
How to edit a Grid and add multiple school emails:
- Access your Educator account at admin.flipgrid.com to visit your main My Grids page.
- Click the Actions dropdown and select Edit Grid (not to be confused with editing a Topic)
- Under Section 2: Grid Type, select School Email.
- Add or edit the emails allowed access. Add everything after the @.
- For example, if your email is "firstname.lastname@example.org", you would enter "school.edu". If students have different emails like "email@example.com", you would also add the domain "student.school.edu".
If your students see an error message that says, "Your educator has not allowed emails ending with @XXXXX.ZZZ to join this Grid. Contact your educator to edit the Grid" simply add the bolded portion to the Grid email list!