Educators can delete their Flipgrid educator account within their Profile. Please note that this is permanent and cannot be undone. Deleting your account will also result in the following:
- Deleting your educator account will permanently delete any Groups, Topics, Mixtapes and Shorts you have created.
- It will also delete any video Responses and Comments posted by students to your Topics.
- If you have CoPilots on a Group you created, CoPilots will no longer have access to that Group.
Delete your Flipgrid account
- Log into your educator account at admin.flipgrid.com
- Go to your Profile by selecting your profile image in the top right corner
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Delete Account
- Confirm your deletion by acknowledging the deletion, validating your email, and select your reason for leaving (optional).
- Select Delete Account
If you no longer have access to the email used for your Educator account, please contact support here.
To delete data from Flipgrid support emails or app reviews, please submit a request here.
To delete individual videos you have posted to other educator Topics, you can delete them at my.flipgrid.com or you will need to contact the educator to delete your videos.