Flipgrid can be used by leads and members throughout the world regardless of age. Below are some requirements to follow when using Flipgrid.
Some users are eligible to create lead accounts. If you'd like to check your eligibility, follow these steps depending on if you're an existing member or new user.
Important: Flipgrid asks for a date of birth during the sign up process, but we do not store this date.
Members generally join groups and topics as a first step. However, if you'd like to check if you're eligible to become a lead, you can follow these steps depending on if you're an existing member or new user.
Members of any age can participate in Flipgrid.
- To ensure the safety of all members, follow Flipgrid’s Do’s and Don’ts and collect Parent consent forms, if needed.
- Member laws also allow schools to provide consent as long as the "tool is used solely for an educational purpose." Flipgrid only uses your data for educational purposes.
- Learn more about privacy features for your members.
- Leads control the member content posted to their groups.
- Flipgrid never advertises to members or shares information with 3rd party marketers.
- At any time, leads can edit, download, and permanently delete member content.