Adding Topic Tip is a great way give students a confidence boost or remind them of something right before they record. Here's a couple ideas on how to use Topic Tip:
- You'll do great!
- Remember to keep your eyes on the camera.
- Speak loud and clearly annunciate
- No need to be perfect. Be yourself!
Here's how you can edit a Topic to add a Topic Tip.
- Access your educator account at admin.flipgrid.com.
- Select a Grid by clicking its name.
- Scroll down to see a list of your Topics. Use the Actions menu and select Edit Topic (not to be confused with editing a Grid).
- Scroll down to the Topic Tip section and enter up to 64 characters