Duplicating a Topic makes it easy to create a Topic once and add to multiple Groups. Topics can also be permanently moved to another Group. If a Topic was created as a stand-alone and you'd like to add it to a Group, reference this article on adding a Topic to a Group. Educators can also duplicate/move student videos.
Duplicate or move a Topic
- Access your free educator account at admin.flipgrid.com.
- Within Discussions, select Topics or Groups to view a list of Topics within that Group
- Select the Actions dropdown and select Duplicate Topic or Move Topic
- Move Topic: Move the Topic location from one Group to another
- Duplicate Topic: Copy the Topic into another Group. Note: Videos are not duplicated, but can be moved individually.
- Select which Group you want to move/duplicate the Topic to