If a student records in the wrong Topic, educators can move the video to the correct Topic. Also, videos can be duplicated to other Topics so you can share a great video to multiple Grids!
Here's how to duplicate or move a specific student Response video. Note: reply videos currently cannot be moved to a different Response:
- Access your free educator account at admin.flipgrid.com.
- Select a Grid by clicking its name.
- Scroll down to see a list of Topics. Select a Topic by clicking its title.
- Scroll down to see a list of Response videos. Use the Actions dropdown and select Move Response or Duplicate Response (not to be confused with duplicating a Grid)
- Then select which Grid you want to move/duplicate to. You can also select if only the Topic details are duplicated or if featured videos are included when duplicating.