If a video has no audio, it's likely the browser used to record needs to be restarted and updated to the latest version. We can't fix a video after it has been submitted but you can take steps to make sure this doesn't happen again.
Here's our recommended steps to fix this issue:
- Update to the latest version of your browser of choice. We recommend the new Edge or Chrome.
- Close other tabs in your browser and other applications to make sure your computer is being slowed down.
- Force quit the browser and try again (hold Command + Q on Mac, Alt+F4 on PC, close ALL windows on Chromebooks).
- Try another browser type to see if the issue persists.
- Some browsers use Flash Player, which might need updating.
- If you continue having issues, we recommend you restart your device and try again.
Flipgrid also offers a feature to Record without Audio. The default is always to capture audio but please check this setting.
Email support@Flipgrid.com if you continue having issues with capturing audio.