Students with older devices can experience issues with their audio and video not aligning correctly. Flipgrid recommends a couple steps to help address this issue:
- Update to the latest browser version of choice. Flipgrid recommends using the new Edge or Chrome.
- Close out of any other tabs or applications to help with any performance issues.
- Force quit the browser and try again (hold Command+Q on Mac, Alt+F4 on PC, close ALL windows on Chromebooks).
- Try another browser to see if the issue persists.
- Completely restart the device and try again.
If you are unable to capture any audio, we have additional recommended steps.
If you continue experiencing issues, contact us for further support and include any device and browser information.