Students with older devices can experience issues with their audio and video not aligning correctly. Flipgrid recommends a couple steps to help address this issue:
- Update to the latest browser version of choice. Flipgrid recommends using the new Edge or Chrome.
- Close out of any other tabs or applications to help with any performance issues.
- Force quit the browser and try again (hold Command+Q on Mac, Alt+F4 on PC, close ALL windows on Chromebooks).
- Try another browser to see if the issue persists.
- Completely restart the device and try again.
If you are unable to capture any audio, we have additional recommended steps.
If you continue experiencing issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further support and include any device and browser information.