Educators can provide private feedback to students through the Feedback feature. Feedback can be provided by text, video, or scored.
How to provide private feedback to students:
- Open your Educator account at admin.flipgrid.com
- Navigate to the Topic that contains the videos you are wanting to provide feedback on by clicking on the Grid and then the Topic.
- Click on the student's name to bring up the Feedback panel.
- Video Feedback - Tap the green recording button to provide a private video
- Grading Rubric - Score the video based on the Topic criteria. Default and custom rubrics are set up when editing a Topic.
- Comment - Enter your text feedback.
How to share feedback with students:
- My.Flipgrid.com - Students can go to my.flipgrid.com to see every video they have recorded and easily access Grids they have joined in the past, as well as view private feedback from Educators on their videos. MyFlipgrid is only available to videos to students who use emails to join the Grid.
- Email via Flipgrid. If students are using emails to join the Grid, educators can click the Email Feedback button to send an email notification with access to the feedback
- NOTE - Flipgrid emails are often blocked by school systems. Make sure your IT department allows any @flipgrid.com emails to be delivered to students. We only send video alerts, such as feedback, to students.
- Copy/paste. You can copy the feedback link to share directly with students. Then paste to an email, LMS communications, or any other platform to communicate with students.
- Print PDF - Many teachers simply choose to screenshot the feedback, print to PDF, or print it out a physical copy to distribute to students.