Educator Alert! Giving feedback in Flipgrid will change in August '21.
To make the product easier to use and streamline functionality, educators will only be able to leave feedback via private text or video comments starting in August '21. The feedback tab and rubrics will no longer be available. Students can view private text and video comments under their response in addition to my.flipgrid.com. Students will also still receive an email notification when an educator has submitted a private text or video comment.
What happens to feedback provided prior to August '21?
Educators will still be able to download private feedback, now and after August '21.
How will students be able to view their private feedback provided prior to August'21?
We are here to listen to your feedback and better Flipgrid to your needs. To share your feedback on this change, please click here and select request as the option that best describes your question.
How to apply a rubric to a Topic:
- Visit your Educator account at admin.flipgrid.com
- Select the Topic or Group to view a list of Topics
- You should now see a list of Topics. Use the Actions button to select Edit Topic
- Scroll to the Feedback section
- Select Basic Feedback or Custom Feedback
Creating Custom Feedback
- Select the blue Add Criteria button
- Set your Criteria Title
- Add your Criteria Description
- Choose a Minimum score (0-100)
- Choose a Maximum score (0-100)
- Select the blue Create button to add the criteria
- Once all of the custom criteria has been added, select the blue Update Topic button
The creation will automatically select that Criteria as active for this Topic, however, you will need to click the checkmark to select them on future Topics.