Educators can provide feedback to students using text, video, or graded rubrics. Rubrics are a great way to provide more comprehensive scoring for your students. Flipgrid offers a basic rubric and custom rubrics for Educators to score videos.
The basic rubric provides feedback on student verbalization and clarity of expressed ideas.
With custom rubrics, educators can build and assign custom feedback based on the needs and qualifications of their classrooms.
How to apply a rubric:
- Visit your Educator account at admin.flipgrid.com
- Select a Grid
- You should now see a list of Topics. Use the Actions button to select Edit Topic
- Scroll to the Feedback section
- Select Basic Feedback or Custom Feedback
Creating Custom Feedback
- Select the blue Add Criteria button
- Set your Criteria Title
- Add your Criteria Description
- Choose a Minimum score (0-100)
- Choose a Maximum score (0-100)
- Select the blue Create button to add the criteria
- Once all of the custom criteria has been added, select the orange Save Topic button.
The creation will automatically select that Criteria as active for this Topic, however, you will need to click the checkmark to select them on future Topics.