Educators can access and manage their Student ID list at any time. Educators should also create their own student ID to record a video as a student!
How to view and edit your Student ID list:
- Access your Educator account at admin.flipgrid.com to visit the My Grids page.
- Use the Actions menu and select Edit Grid (not to be confused with editing a topic).
- Scroll down to Grid Type and select Student ID.
- Add or edit your student list.
- Student ID requires 2+ characters (letters, numbers, symbols).
- Student IDs are case and space sensitive so be sure to enter the ID exactly how you want your student should use it.
Make sure to click "Update Grid" and you are ready to go!