Educators can access and manage their Student Usernames at any time. Educators should also customize their own Student Username to record a video as a student!
How to view and edit your Student Usernames:
- Access your Educator account at admin.flipgrid.com
- Within Discussions, select the Topic or Groups tab
- Select Actions and Edit the Topic or Group
- Scroll to the Permissions section to add or edit your student list.
- Student Usernames requires at least 2+ characters (letters, numbers, symbols).
- Student Usernames are case and space sensitive so be sure to enter the Username exactly how you want your student should use it.
- Select Update Topic or Group to save the changes to your Student Usernames