Ready to share your voice? You can submit your video to a topic in just a few easy steps. You can also choose to take a video, save it to your profile, and submit it to a topic later.
Members can submit their videos to a topic by:
- Clicking a join link or shareable link
- Entering their join code at Flipgrid.com or on the free Flipgrid mobile apps
- Scanning a QR code on the Flipgrid app
Important: If you don't have a join code, contact your lead for help to join a discussion.
How to record and post a video from a topic
Once you join the Topic, select the Record a Response or red camera icon to open the Flipgrid camera.
- Record your video
To start and pause the camera, at the bottom of the camera, select the record button. Add fun stickers, filters, effects, backdrops, text, music and more. To advance, on the right, tap Next.
- Review your video
Trim, rearrange, or add more video clips. To advance, tap Next.
- Submit your video
Edit your cover image, name, add a title, or attach a link. Then submit.
How to post a video from your profile
From here, you’ll be able to edit video details, delete a video from a topic, share a video link, or download a video.
- Go to flipgrid.com.
- On the top right, click your Profile photo bubble .
- Below your profile photo, on the left, click or scroll to “My videos.”
- Under “My videos,” hover over a video.
- At the top right, the More icon will appear.
- If your video was posted to a topic, a Remove option will appear next to the topic’s name. To delete, click Remove . To confirm, click Remove.
- Open the Flipgrid app.
- At the bottom right, click your Profile photo bubble .
- Under “My Videos,” you can find your created videos.
- Tap on a video.
- If your video was posted to a topic, a Remove option will appear next to the topic’s name. To delete, tap Remove .
- To confirm, tap Remove.
Members can also import a custom video, record their screens, split their screen, record a video from their My Videos tab and more with the Flipgrid camera. Read more about all the camera features here.