Some school emails differentiate their student emails from their educators and staff. Flipgrid makes it super easy for Educators to add multiple email addresses so their students can join the Grid!
How to edit a Grid and add multiple school emails:
- Access your Educator account at admin.flipgrid.com to visit your main My Grids page.
- Click the Actions dropdown and select Edit Grid (not to be confused with editing a Topic)
- Under Section 2: Grid Type, select School Email.
- Add or edit the emails allowed access. Add everything after the @.
- For example, if your email is "firstname.lastname@example.org", you would enter "school.edu". If students have different emails like "email@example.com", you would also add the domain "student.school.edu".