Leads and members can view and edit responses they've included in a video submission. This feature helps you manage responses and lets your members edit their descriptions and links.
- You can only edit descriptions or links. To make changes to a video, you or your members will need to submit a new video.
- To update a video or cover image, you or your members will have to download the video, edit in another application like iMovie, and resubmit.
- If you turned on “Moderate videos and comments” or set the “Topic Status” as “View only,” members won’t be able to edit their response details, but they can delete their entire response or you can edit the details for them in your Educator Dashboard.
How to edit response details
- Sign in to admin.flipgrid.com.
- Go to your Educator Dashboard.
- On the upper left, click Topics.
- To find a list of responses, select a topic.
- From the list, select a response.
- Click More Edit response details.
- Update the description or link of the response.
- Click Save.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Contact Support