Have you completed all the steps to submit your video?
Did your video submit but can't be played?
If you are unable to submit and see an error saying it can't be uploaded, you should have an option to download the video. Save the video so you can import it later.
To fix your issue, first, try logging out of the Grid by selecting Log Out in the top right. If issues continue, here are the recommended steps for Chrome:
- Confirm what version of the browser you are using. You can do this by copy/pasting into your Chrome address bar chrome://settings/help
- Close any other tabs or other applications. Another website or application in the background may be causing issues.
- Try using an incognito window to record on Flipgrid. This will be helpful to make sure there aren't any Chrome extensions causing issues.
- Check another browser to see if the issue persists. This helps us check if it's a system-wide issue or a browser-specific issue. Chrome is our preferred browser but trying this will be helpful.
- Restart your device and try again