There are a few different reasons why a video might not upload successfully on an Android device. Reasons may include the following:
- Older version of the web browser
- Reduced performance from running other applications in other tabs or windows
- Web extension issue
- Firewall restrictions
Upload Error on web
If you are unable to submit and see an error saying it can't be uploaded, you should have an option to download the video. Save the video so you can import it later.
To fix your issue, first, try logging out of the Group or Topic by selecting Log Out in the top right.
Recommended steps for troubleshooting
- Ensure you're on the latest version of your web browser:
- Close any other tabs or other applications. Another website or application in the background may be causing issues.
- Try using an incognito window to record on Flipgrid. This will be helpful to make sure there aren't any Chrome extensions causing issues.
- Check another browser to see if the issue persists. This helps us check if it's a system-wide issue or a browser-specific issue. Microsoft Edge is our preferred browser but trying this will be helpful.
- Restart your device and try again
Have you completed all the steps to submit your video?
Did your video submit but can't be played?