Educators can add a Reply Video which is visible to other students. Also, educators can provide video, scored, or text Private Feedback which is only visible to the student who created the video. Learn more about Private Feedback.
Students have only the option to reply using video.
Educator Reply & Feedback
- Visit your educator account at admin.flipgrid.com
- Select a Grid by clicking on its name
- Scroll down to see a list of Topics. Select the Topic by clicking its title
- Scroll down and you will see a list of videos. Select a student video and you will see a couple options:
- On the bottom left, you can record a Reply video which is visible to other students. This is a similar experience for student-to-student replies. If using emails, students will be notified of the reply automatically. When viewing their video on the Grid, students will see the educator reply video in a small bubble right below their video, next to the Reply button.
- On the right, you can record a Feedback video, scores, and text. Feedback is private to just educators and the student. Feedback can be emailed, copy a link, or students can go to my.Flipgrid.com to view this private feedback. Learn more about how students view feedback.