There are a few reasons why a video might not upload successfully on a mobile device. Reasons may include the following:
- Older version of the Flipgrid app
- Slow network speed (a message will display if this is the error)
- Firewall restrictions
- Storage limit is reached
- Reduced performance from running other applications in the background
Upload Error Troubleshooting
If you are unable to submit and see an error saying it can't be uploaded, you should have an option to download the video or retry to submit the video. You also download the video so you can import it into the Flipgrid camera later.
To fix your issue, try the following steps:
- Select the profile button in the top-right corner
- Select Settings in the menu dialog
- Scroll to the bottom and select Clear data
If issues continue, here are the recommended steps for mobile app:
- Delete the Flipgrid app and reinstall the latest version
- Turn on Wifi or join a more reliable network (if the error is a network error)
- Turn off and restart your phone
- (For Android) Clear your device cache
If you continue having issues, please try recording on a computer and the Microsoft Edge browser (preferred browser).
Have you completed all the steps to submit your video?
Did your video submit but can't be played?