The old Edge and Internet Explorer browsers do not have the latest recording technology. Due to this, not all Flipgrid features will be available such as pause, drawing, and whiteboard mode.
Old Edge and IE also require Flash Player which is no longer supported so we highly recommend you update to the latest version to make sure it performs best with Flipgrid:
- Update to the latest version or download the new Microsoft Edge.
- Close any other tabs or other applications. Another website or application in the background may be causing issues.
- Force quit the browser and try again (Alt+F4 on PC).
- Restart your device and try again.
- Try another browser type to see if the issue persists. We recommend Chrome or the new Microsoft Edge.
If you are unable to check, Allow camera permissions on Edge or IE. Try using the Tab key to navigate and Enter to select. Again, we recommend a different browser.