Students only have the option to download their own video and never the ability to download another student video. There are a few ways they can download their video.
During Video Creation
While recording, students will see an option to download in the top right. Also, immediately after submitting the video, there is an option to download.
NOTE: Educators can turn off the download option. Also, if on Chrome and you record multiple clips or trim the video, there is no option to download during video creation - this only works on the new Microsoft Edge!
If using an email, students can go to my.flipgrid.com to see every video they have recorded and easily access Grids they have joined in the past by logging in with their email. They can also:
- View videos that are moderated and hidden from the Grid
- View educator feedback - this includes text comments, scores, and video feedback
- Download their video and selfie
- Hide or Delete their video
- Share their video (and only their video) using the view-only Share Link or embed code.
Contact Your Teacher
If you forget to download during video creation and don't use an email on Flipgrid, contact your teacher for help downloading the video.