Students only have the option to download their own videos. Students are not able to download another student's video. There are a few different ways students can download their videos.
Download while recording
- During the review step
- While recording, students will see a cloud icon during the option to download in the top right
- During the submission step
- Students can download the video and selfie during the last step of the recording process.
- NOTE: Educators can turn off the download option.
- Also, if on Chrome and you record multiple clips or trim the video, there is no option to download during video creation - this only works on the new Microsoft Edge!
If using an email, students can go to my.flipgrid.com to see every video they have recorded and easily access Discussions they have joined in the past by logging in with their email. They can also:
- View videos that are moderated and hidden from the Discussion
- View educator feedback - this includes text comments, scores, and video feedback
- Download their video and selfie
- Hide or Delete their video
Contact Your Teacher
If you forget to download during video creation and did not use an email to join the discussion (Student Username or Guest Password), contact the educator for help downloading the video.