Students can record their presentations using Flipgrid's screen recorder feature! Whether you created a presentation on Google Slides, PowerPoint, or something else, students can record what's on the screen, narrate with audio, and submit to Flipgrid!
Record Presentations on Flipgrid
- Tap the green plus button to open the Flipgrid camera.
- Select the additional settings button
- Select Screen Recording.
- Start the screen recording
- Students can head to whatever application they want to record - Google Slides, PowerPoint, or a website!
- It will capture anything on their screen and their audio
- When done, select "Stop Sharing" and complete the steps to submit the video on Flipgrid!
Whether you're using Google Slides, PowerPoint, Buncee, or any other application to make slides, your students can record this on Flipgrid!
To learn more about screen recording, check out the full steps on screen recording with Flipgrid.