Leads can add up to 250 unique Member Usernames to a Topic or Group at one time. Leads can enter the Member Usernames one by one, or they can import them using a CSV file!
- Access your Lead account at admin.flipgrid.com
- Select the Groups tab.
- Click on + Group to create a new group. Scroll down and click on
- On your existing group, select More options and Edit the Group
- Scroll to the Username section and expand it
- Here you can add or edit your member list
- Select upload a CSV file to import your Member Usernames
Formatting the CSV
The spreadsheet should include 3 headings - first_name, last_name, and id. Leads can download a template here: Member Username Template. Here's an example of how the spreadsheet should be formatted:
Keep in mind, Member Usernames are space and case sensitive.
Uploading the CSV
The CSV should be saved as a .csv file. When saving the file in your program (Microsoft Word, Google Sheets, Numbers, etc.), please ensure you are saving as a CSV.