Educators can add up to 250 unique Student Usernames to a Topic or Group at one time. Educators can enter the Student Usernames one by one, or they can import them using a CSV file!
- Access your Educator account at admin.flipgrid.com
- Within Discussions, select the Topic or Groups tab
- Select Actions and Edit the Topic or Group
- Scroll to the Permissions section to add or edit your student list
- Select upload a CSV file to import your Student Usernames
Formatting the CSV
The spreadsheet should include 3 headings - first_name, last_name, and id. Educators can download a template here: Student Username Template. Here's an example of how the spreadsheet should be formatted:
Keep in mind, Student Usernames are space and case sensitive.
Uploading the CSV
The CSV should be saved as a .csv file. When saving the file in your program (Microsoft Word, Google Sheets, Numbers, etc.), please ensure you are saving as a CSV.