Leads can view the total number of videos submitted by their members in a Group, as well as other various Flipgrid actions using the Members List. Members will only appear within the Member List once they've joined the Topic at least once.
Viewing videos by member
- From Discussion, select the Groups tab to open a Group.
- Select the Members tab to view a list of Members.
- Select the member name to view a list of their videos
From this view, leads can also do the following from the batch Actions or Response table:
- Activate or Hide a video
- Make the member video visible or hidden within the Topic
- Share the video with a private link, embed the video, or share to Microsoft Teams, Google Classroom, or Remind
- Share the member video with others using a private share link
- Edit the video details
- Change the display name, provide feedback, or edit the closed captions for the video
- Add to the video to a Mixtape
- Easily create a member portfolio by adding to a Mixtape to share with others
- Download the video or cover image
- Download the video or image to your device
- Delete the video
- Permanently delete the video