The Discovery Library is a great source for educators to find and add Topics created by Flipgrid partners or other educators to their Discussions!
- Discover Partners
- Topic and Wonder of the Day
- What are Collections?
- How to add a Discovery Library Topic to your Class
- Share a Discovery Library Topic
Flipgrid is proud to partner with organizations around the world to curate Topics for our community to use. Explore Topics created by the Met to spark Art discussions, support Dyslexic learners with Made by Dyslexia, or empower learners to strive for diversity and inclusion with the Langston League.
Topic and Wonder of the Day
We're excited to feature a Topic of the Day for and a Wonder of the Day by Wonderopolis for educators to easily access and add new Topics to their Discussions daily!
What are Collections?
Collections allow you to explore an array of Topics within a specific subject or theme. Explore Collections like Back to School, Conversations About Race, Equity and Justice, or Conversation Starters for Topics to use with your learners.
Create your own Collection
Educators can add Topics to create their own Collections! Create Collections organized by your subjects, languages, or your activities, or Topics submitted by other educators in your school. Share a Collection for other educators or CoPilots to use.
How to add a Discovery Library Topic to your Class
You have the ability to find Discovery Library Topics and save it as as your own Topic to share in your classroom. Here is how:
1. Select the Discovery tab
2. Browse through the Discovery Library using Featured, Subjects, Trending Topics, Featured Collections etc. Select the Topic of your choice.
3. Select Add Topic
4. You have the option to add the Topic as an individual Topic or Add it to a Group that you have already made.
4a. If selecting Add to a Group, you will be prompted to select which Group to put the Topic in.
5. Select Next
6. You will receive a success message that Topic has been added to your Group or to your list of Topics if it is an individual Topic.
Share a Discovery Library Topic
If there is a Discover Library Topic that you enjoyed using please share it with the rest of your community.
Here is how:
1. Select the Topic that you would to share from the Discovery Library
2. Select Share Topic
3. Copy the link, Facebook share or post it on Twitter to let your community know what you've discovered!