The Discovery Library is a place where Flipgrid partners and educators share Topics for the community to explore and use with their own learners! Educators can submit their Topics to be reviewed by our Engagement team. Once approved, educators can share a direct link to the Topic with their peers or add them to Collections!
Submit a Topic to the Discovery Library
- Within Discussion, go to your Topics
- Next to the Topic, select Actions and Submit to Discovery
- Add the Discovery details for the Topic
- Audience: Who is best suited to use the Topic
- Subject: Select the subject the Topic best fits
- Integration Notes: Add information about how educators should use this Topic
- Optional: Update the Topic Essentials
- Optional: Add Topic Attachments
- Submit the Topic
All Topics are manually approved by the Flipgrid team for approval. Please allow up to 5 business days for the team to review and approve Topics. Once approved, educators will get an notification via email.