Group leads can invite family members, friends, co-workers, experts, or other communities to join a topic with a guest password. To join the topic, participants simply open the join code or link and then enter the guest password.
Set up a guest password for a topic
- Go to admin.flipgrid.com.
- To add a guest password to a new topic, select the group. Then, select +Topic.
- To add a guest password to an existing topic, select the group. Then, next to the topic, click Edit topic .
- In the top right of "Edit topic," click Settings .
- Scroll and select Guest password (optional). Then, turn on Guest password (optional).
- In the text box, enter the password you want members to use.
- Click Save changes.
Share the topic Join code or link and the guest password with the members you want to invite to the topic. You can also add members through an email or a domain.
Tip: If your members don't have emails, you can set them up with usernames or have them scan a QR code.