Groups help organize Topics together and share them. You can share all the Topics in a Group using a Group Join Code or Link share a single Topic using the Topic Join Code or Link.
Create a Group using the Web Browser
- Select the Groups Tab
- Select Add Group
- A Group cover image is automatically chosen for you but you can select Edit Theme if you would like a different one.
- Add a Group Name
- Add members to using Emails, Domains or Usernames or Google Classroom
- Click on Settings for more options like:
- Add a Group Status : Active or Hidden
- Select Group Notifications to manage notifications
- Click Create Group and you are all set to Add Topics
Hint: To see what the Group looks like to your members click Member View
- Share the Group Join Code or Link with your members
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Contact Support