Groups are a great way for educators to organize multiple Topics and share them with a group of learners. Once an educator has multiple Topics, they are able to add Topics to a Group and share the Topics with a Group Join Code or Link.
Creating a Group
- Within Discussion, select the Groups tab
- Select the blue Create a Group button
- Name the Group (ie: Math or Classroom 5A)
- Customize your Group Join Code and Link
- Add Students to using Student Emails or Student Usernames
- Optional: Duplicate Topic(s) you've already created to the Group
- Share the Group Join Code or Link with your learners
- Educators can also share a QR Code to the Group, embed the Group, or share to Microsoft Teams, Google Classroom, or Remind
Note: Duplicating a Topic to the Group does not copy the video Responses or Comments. Learn how to add a Topic and it's Responses and Comments here.