Group leads can organize and save their favorite Topics in the Discovery Library. This makes it easier than ever for them to quickly find and add Topics for their learners to engage with.
Creating a Collection
- In your Educator Dashboard, go to Discovery
- Select the My Library tab
- Click the +Collection button
- Type in the Collection name and select Add
Saving Topics to a Collection
- Select a Topic from the Discovery Library.
- Select + Add Topic.
- Select Save for Later.
- From the dropdown select which Collection you would like to save this Topic to or create a new collection.
- Select Done.
- Success! The Topic has been added to your collection. Continue to add more Discovery Library Topics that you think would be a great fit for your Collection.
- Optional: Select Share if you want to share your whole collection to your community!
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Contact Support