Educators can organize and save their favorite Topics in the Discovery Library. This makes it easier than ever for them to quickly find and add Topics for their learners to engage with.
Creating a Collection
- Within your Educator Dashboard, go to Discovery
- Select the My Library tab
- Click the New Collection button
- Type in the Collection name and press enter
Saving Topics to a Collection
- Select a Topic
- Click Save to Collection and choose the Collection the Topic should be added to or create a new Collection
3. You can also create a new Collection by selecting Add new Collection and naming it
4. Your Topic Library will have a blue ribbon when you have successfully added it to your Collection
5. You can check that the Topic has been added your Collection by going to the My Library tab
6. Select the Collection that the Topic was added to
7. You will see that Topic is now in your Collection. Continue to add more Discovery Library Topics that you think would be a great fit for your Collection.
8. Optional: Select Share if you want to share your whole collection to your community!