There are a few different reasons why a video might not upload successfully on an Android device. Reasons may include the following:
- Older version of the Flipgrid app
- Slow network speed
- Firewall restrictions
- Storage limit is reached
- Reduced performance from running other applications in the background
If you are unable to submit and see an error saying it can't be uploaded, you should have an option to download the video. Download the video so you can import it into the Flipgrid camera later.
To fix your issue, try logging out of the Topic or Group by selecting Log Out in the top right.
If issues continue, here are the recommended steps for the Android app:
- Delete the Flipgrid app and reinstall
- Closeout of any other apps that are running in the background
- Turn off and restart your phone.
- Clear your phone's cache - https://www.androidcentral.com/how-and-when-clear-app-cache-or-data-android
If you continue having issues, please try recording on a computer and the Microsoft Edge browser (preferred browser).
Have you completed all the steps to submit your video?
Did your video submit but can't be played?