Inspired by the ways you foster community beyond the classroom, we have curated a collection of resources to help you and your peers in remote learning.
Remote Learning with Flipgrid PDF
This simple one page contains all the information you need to get started using Flipgrid in a remote learning environment. Click the image to download and share!
- Aprendiendo Desde Casa (Spain) - translated by Vicent Mira Gadea
- Aprendiendo Desde Casa (Central America) - translated by Omar & Fely Lopez
- Учимся дома - translated by Anna Tkachuk and Anna Zubkovskaya
- Apprendimento da Casa - translated by Massimiliano Minaudo
- 自宅での学習 - translated by Masaaki Maeta
- Apprendre à la Maison - translated by Nathalie Mathieu
- التعلم من المنزل - translated Mona Hosny Abdellatif
- 在家上学 - translated by Sheri Andrews
- Evde Öğrenme - translated by Züleyha Tulay
Remote Learning Resources
- Watch our “Getting Started: Educators” video for a quick Flipgrid overview and share our “Getting Started: Students” video with your learners. Both videos have captions available in 18 languages.
- Join a Flipgrid onboarding webinar. We host several times per week. During the live session, our Educator Innovation Leads explain the basics of Flipgrid and answer your questions!
- Explore the “Learning at Home” Discovery Library Playlist. The collection is filled with 50+ ready-to-use discussion prompts for at-home learning. Each topic is simple, innovative, and fun!
- Sent to us from educators just like you, check out the Top 5 Remote Learning Ideas organized by age group, and add launch-ready Topics to your learning experience.
- Explore these simple ways to foster social emotional learning in your online classroom.
- Create with the new Shorts camera: explain directions, screen record, share personal messages, and more.
- Discover new Flipgrid ideas, tips and uses by joining the conversation on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.