Inspired by the ways you foster community beyond the classroom, we have curated a collection of resources to help you and your peers in remote learning.
Remote Learning with Flipgrid PDF
Our one-page PDF contains all the information you need to get started using Flipgrid in a remote learning environment. Click here to download and share!
- Aprendiendo Desde Casa (Spain) - translated by Vicent Mira Gadea
- Aprendiendo Desde Casa (Central America) - translated by Omar & Fely Lopez
- Учимся дома - translated by Anna Tkachuk and Anna Zubkovskaya
- Apprendimento da Casa - translated by Massimiliano Minaudo
- 自宅での学習 - translated by Masaaki Maeta
- Apprendre à la Maison - translated by Nathalie Mathieu
- التعلم من المنزل - translated Mona Hosny Abdellatif
- 在家上学 - translated by Sheri Andrews
- Evde Öğrenme - translated by Züleyha Tulay
- შინ სწავლება - translated by Irma Kurtanidze
Remote Learning Resources
- Watch our “Getting Started: Educators” video for a quick Flipgrid overview and share our “Getting Started: Students” video with your learners. Both videos have captions available in 18 languages.
- Join a Flipgrid onboarding webinar. We host several times per week. During the live session, our Educator Innovation Leads explain the basics of Flipgrid and answer your questions!
- Explore the “Learning at Home” Discovery Library Playlist. The collection is filled with 50+ ready-to-use discussion prompts for at-home learning. Each topic is simple, innovative, and fun!
- Sent to us from educators just like you, check out the Top 5 Remote Learning Ideas organized by age group, and add launch-ready Topics to your learning experience.
- Explore these simple ways to foster social emotional learning in your online classroom.
- Create with the new Shorts camera: explain directions, screen record, share personal messages, and more.
- Discover new Flipgrid ideas, tips and uses by joining the conversation on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.